Programs & Courses 2013
Student Handbook Home: Edition 2

Handbook Terminology:

Master's degree

A postgraduate degree that may be undertaken primarily by research or primarily by coursework. A research masters is where at least two-thirds of the student load is required to be research. A coursework masters is where more than one-third of the student study load is required to be coursework.

Source: Student Dictionary

PRINT WARNING - Printed copies of this document or part thereof should not be relied upon as a current reference document. ALWAYS refer to the electronic copy for the latest version.