Programs & Courses 2013
Student Handbook Home: Edition 2

Handbook Terminology:

International student

A non-resident of Australia or New Zealand studying in Australia on a student visa. International students studying in Australia may only enrol in full-time programs that are registered with the government and display a Commonwealth Register for Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) Code.

Source: Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Manual

PRINT WARNING - Printed copies of this document or part thereof should not be relied upon as a current reference document. ALWAYS refer to the electronic copy for the latest version.